The Genesis Record
|Name||Year born (BC)||Year died (BC)||Age (years)|
|Adam & Eve||4131 (created)||3201||930|
|Methuselah||3444||2475||969 (Note 2)|
|Noah||3075 (Note 1)||2125||950 (Note 4)|
|Japheth||2575 (Note 1)||?||?|
|Ham||2574 (Note 1)||?||?|
|Shem||2573 (Note 3)||1973||600|
|Peleg||2374||2135||239 (Note 5)|
|Abraham||2183||2008||175 (Note 4)|
|Jacob||2023||1876||147 (Note 8)|
(1) Noah was 500 years old before he begat his three sons. (Gen. 5:32)
(2) The flood was 2475 BC. [3075 BC − 600 yrs. = 2475] (Gen. 7:6) Methuselah died in the flood 2475 BC. (Gen. 7:11)
(3) Shem was 100 years old 2 years after the flood. (Gen. 11:10-11)
(4) Noah lived 350 years after the flood. (Gen. 9:28) Abraham was 58 years old when Noah died and may have known him.
(5)The language was confounded at the tower of Babel during the years of Peleg between 2374 and 2135 BC. (Gen. 10:24, 11:1-9)
(6) The Exodus was 1446 BC. [1876 – 430 yrs. = 1446)
(7) Joseph was sold into Egypt at age 17. (37:2) He was given charge over all Egypt during the 7 plenty & 7 famine years when 30. (41:46) He was expert at record keeping and knew the Egyptian Hieratic script (25 letter alphabet – 3000± BC). He was married to the Priest’s daughter! (41:45) By 17, I’m sure Jacob taught him to read and write the family’s native Mesopotamian Semitic Akkadian script (59 letter alphabet – 2350± BC) before being sold. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were wealthy and literate! Joseph merged the two into a Semitic upgrade ofHieratic script. Moses was educated while in Pharaoh’s house some 400 years later. Hebrew has 24 constants and 10 vowel points (32). Recent evidence discovered in the Sinai and the Arabian Peninsulas are proof. Egotistical blind professionals say – not so! Too damn ashamed!
Joseph brought his entire family to Egypt in the second year of the famine. (45:6) Jacob lived in Egypt for 17 years until his death in 1876 BC. (47:28) Joseph was 56 when his father died. [30 + 7 +2 + 17 = 56] Joseph was born 1932 BC. [1876 + 56 = 1932] Joseph died 1821 BC. (50:26) [1932 – 110 = 1821] The Holy Bible is the most accurate History book on the planet! The Egyptian time period that Joseph and the children of Israel prospered in Goshen was the 12th Dynasty. Goshen was called the land of Rameses, Ramesses or Ramses in Genesis, which was a Hebrew blending of Sesostris I, II, III and Amenemhat II – Risamenses, Rimesses or Rimses. Over the course of time the Israelites were probably taxed by successive administrations into slavery. Sound like 1776 to 2020? Since 1913, 17 Administrations in 107 years have done the same!
Joseph was given a royal burial. (Genesis 41:39-44) He acquired all the wealth of the Egyptian and surrounding people, both money and land, but only retained one fifth for the Priests, his family, then himself. The other 4/5ths was Pharaoh’s for famine recovery and building the 12th Dynasty! (47:1-27) When main street bailed out WALL STREET in 2008, main street suffered its 4/5ths. Now that main street is suffering and WALL STREET is booming (8/18/2020) where the hell is main street’s 4/5ths?]”
(8) The first Temple was built 966 BC [1446 – 480 yrs. = 966] (1 Kings 6:1)
- 4131 BC years + 2019 AD = 6150 years. (See “The Great Pyramids of Giza” and “Missing Links – Chapter VI” in main menu.) 2020 begins the Revelation countdown and the white horse begins to ride. (See “Faucinstein Trains His Igors Well” in archives.)
The Holy Bible is the most accurate historical time record on the planet and the Great Pyramids of Giza confirms it. (See “The Beginning of the Seventh Epoch 2020 – Kingdom Come” in main menu.)
The living period of human beings is decreasing gradually but continuously 😟
Life expectancy today is about 80 and 500 years ago it was about 35. It had actually increased, especially since about 1800. https://www.bing.com/search?q=life+expectancy+last+200+years+chart&form=ANNTH1&refig=5d65a0a6d46a446d9f5137949f47b8b3&sp=2&qs=SC&pq=lfe+expectancy+last+500+years&sk=PRES1SC1&sc=4-29&cvid=5d65a0a6d46a446d9f5137949f47b8b3
Lowest in the medieval age 😎
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes. what is called the middle ages and before that – the dark ages when about 25 to 30.
LikeLiked by 1 person