Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels wrote the Communist Manifesto in 1847. The following are its ten basic platforms as generally applied to the most advanced countries. [American’s implementation]
(1) Abolition of property in land and application of its rents to public purposes, [ The property tax, HUD, and Public Housing]
(2) A progressive or graduated income tax. [IRS, State Revenue]
(3) Abolition of all rights of inheritance. [The inheritance tax]
(4) Confiscation of emigrant and rebel’s property. [Delinquent tax foreclosures, deportations with property left behind]
(5) Centralization of credit in the hands of the State by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. [The Federal Reserve System, government bail-out of banks]
(6) Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State. [FCC, DOT]
(7) Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. [Dept. of Reclamation – damns, Army Corps of Engineers, Dept. of Agriculture – conservation, Dept. of Interior – grazing]
(8) Equal liability of all to labor, establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. [SSN (Socialist Slave Number), Federal and State emigrant farm labor programs]
(9) Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, the gradual abolition of distinction between town and country by a more equitable distribution of population. [Federally subsidized corporate farms with processing facilities, zoning and land use laws – Federal, State, County, City annexations and ETJ]
(10) Free education for all children in public schools. [Dept. of Education – Federal, State, and Local Boards]
The Manifesto is a philosophy for establishing socialism on a democratic society, which is classless, humanistic, and embracingly godless. Communism is an economic form of Socialism by totalitarianism through a single party or dictator. Capitalism is an economic philosophy of property rights both real and monetary. It too is failing due to excessive greed, power, and lust for total control. Neither one is classless! Our Constitution established a Republic form of government with guaranteed rights. Our nation has evolved into a Socialist Democracy. Two C’s failed to deliver its promises. Like the three pyramids in Giza, the largest, or the third C, is Jesus Christ. He will establish his kingdom forever! It will never fail!
[August 18, 2020 Revision Addition]
The collapse of the USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) began in mid to late 1980 during Ronald Reagan’s presidency (1981 to 1989) and ended in 1991. On June 12, 1987, President Reagan in his famous Berlin Wall speech said, “Tear down this wall”. The wall had separated Communist East Berlin from Democratic West Berlin since 1961. Germany was divided between Russia and the US/UK Allies after World War II and began its reunification after the collapse of the Soviet Union (USSR). The other Eastern bloc countries gained their independence and are now members of the EU. Today, their systems of Government can be classified as Democratic Socialism. Communism is one party Socialism. Two or more party Socialism is practiced by most Democracies. Democrat Bernie Sanders is a professed Socialist and is supported by most millennials and is now comrades with Biden. The United States is supposed to be a Constitutional Republic. Will the USA become the USSA (United Socialist States of America? Folks, this is a hell of a lot more than just word play. Read the History!
[2021 Revision Addition]
The history between 8/18/2020 and present has been all over the news, both mainstream and all other sources. The great global separation has begun. The convergence of latter day prophecy is upon us!
Years come and go, and the saying the more things change the more they stay the same holds true. We are no further today than we were hundreds of years ago. Ecclesiastes is true.. “There is nothing new under the sun”. Be Blessed Always.
LikeLiked by 2 people
True! Ancient Israel split into two separate kingdoms at the latter part of King Solomon’s days into the northern kingdom (Israel) and the southern kingdom (Judah). They had their civil war and were later destroyed as nations and went into captivity. 2520 years later just as God promised Jacob, the long withheld promises were bestowed upon their descendants as in “The Seven Times Prophecy” in chapter VI. Then Manasseh separated from Ephraim as prophesied with the UK becoming a commonwealth of nations and the USA becoming a great nation. This was the second split of those who bore Israel’s name. (Gen. 48:48:16) Great Britain had its history of civil war as did the USA. The separation of Manasseh and Ephraim was called The Revolution or The Rebellion, depending on which history book on which side of the pond one reads. Big brother bailed little brohter (who was set before him) out of two World Wars. In these latter days, looks as if civil war will be upon the children of Israel a third time like there are three woes in Revelation. War is a type of captivity with two opposing sides (good vs evil) being in conflict with each other. That which is done in heaven is also played out here on good ole planet earth. The victor will bound the evil one for 1000 years, and show mankind how government is done! (Is. 9:6-7, Rev. 20:4-5) Well, that’s about it in a nutshell. All the rest is a history and prophecy of details. It’s taken a lifetime, but I’m still learning – Praise God! LOLGB
LikeLiked by 2 people
You are a wealth of information, and I am on the same page with everything you wrote here. I’m so looking forward to the 1,000 years when the accuse of the brethren is bound and cast into the lake of fire where he belongs!!!!! And when the seventh angel sounds to usher in the kingdom which all the righteous are waiting for (Revelation 11:15). Stay strong and Blessed.
LikeLiked by 2 people