Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels wrote the Communist Manifesto in 1847. The following are its ten basic platforms as generally applied to the most advanced countries. [American’s implementation]
(1) Abolition of property in land and application of its rents to public purposes, [ The property tax, HUD, and Public Housing]
(2) A progressive or graduated income tax. [IRS, State Revenue]
(3) Abolition of all rights of inheritance. [The inheritance tax]
(4) Confiscation of emigrant and rebel’s property. [Delinquent tax foreclosures, deportations with property left behind]
(5) Centralization of credit in the hands of the State by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. [The Federal Reserve System, government bail-out of banks]
(6) Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State. [FCC, DOT]
(7) Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. [Dept. of Reclamation – damns, Army Corps of Engineers, Dept. of Agriculture – conservation, Dept. of Interior – grazing]
(8) Equal liability of all to labor, establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. [SSN (Socialist Slave Number), Federal and State emigrant farm labor programs]
(9) Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, the gradual abolition of distinction between town and country by a more equitable distribution of population. [Federally subsidized corporate farms with processing facilities, zoning and land use laws – Federal, State, County, City annexations and ETJ]
(10) Free education for all children in public schools. [Dept. of Education – Federal, State, and Local Boards]
The Manifesto is a philosophy for establishing socialism on a democratic society, which is classless, humanistic, and embracingly godless. Communism is an economic form of Socialism by totalitarianism through a single party or dictator. Capitalism is an economic philosophy of property rights both real and monetary. It too is failing due to excessive greed, power, and lust for total control. Neither one is classless! Our Constitution established a Republic form of government with guaranteed rights. Our nation has evolved into a Socialist Democracy. Two C’s failed to deliver its promises. Like the three pyramids in Giza, the largest, or the third C, is Jesus Christ. He will establish his kingdom forever! It will never fail!
[August 18, 2020 Revision Addition]
The collapse of the USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) began in mid to late 1980 during Ronald Reagan’s presidency (1981 to 1989) and ended in 1991. On June 12, 1987, President Reagan in his famous Berlin Wall speech said, “Tear down this wall”. The wall had separated Communist East Berlin from Democratic West Berlin since 1961. Germany was divided between Russia and the US/UK Allies after World War II and began its reunification after the collapse of the Soviet Union (USSR). The other Eastern bloc countries gained their independence and are now members of the EU. Today, their systems of Government can be classified as Democratic Socialism. Communism is one party Socialism. Two or more party Socialism is practiced by most Democracies. Democrat Bernie Sanders is a professed Socialist and is supported by most millennials and is now comrades with Biden. The United States is supposed to be a Constitutional Republic. Will the USA become the USSA (United Socialist States of America? Folks, this is a hell of a lot more than just word play. Read the History!
[2021 Revision Addition]
The history between 8/18/2020 and present has been all over the news, both mainstream and all other sources. The great global separation has begun. The convergence of latter day prophecy is upon us!